[Seaside] Re: Swazoo as reverse proxy?

Avi Bryant avi at dabbledb.com
Sun Feb 10 01:01:37 UTC 2008

On 2/9/08, Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> wrote:

> Swazoo is fine (I think).  Kom is missing a way to bind only to 127.0.0.1 if
> it is indeed only for a personal installation.  I was going to help fix Kom to
> bind to specific IPs, but now that I know Swazoo does it, I'm abandoning Kom,
> sorry.

This is a one line change to Kom.  Look at #pvtNewListener: .  The
send to #listenOn:backlogSize: can be changed to
#listenOn:backlogSize:interface: .  For example:

pvtNewListener: backlogSize
	"Create a new socket that listens on our port.  The backlog is how
many simultaneous
	connections to accept at the same time"

	| listener |
	listener := self socketClass newTCP.
	self socketsToDestroy add: listener.
	listener listenOn: portNumber backlogSize: backlogSize interface:
#(127 0 0 1) asByteArray.
	^listener