[Seaside] Re: Re: Re: Re: Swazoo as reverse proxy?

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 02:06:05 UTC 2008

"Lukas Renggli" <renggli at gmail.com> wrote in message

>> WAFileLIbrary? I meant static file-system content. I see that as a
>> feature,
>> not an optimization.
>
> Seaside will be able to do that in 2.9.

That's great to hear. Would navigating that file-system content be:
- done within a Seaside session (would be good, I believe)
- optionally embeddable within a Seaside component (iframe-ish)?
- otherwise free of overhead across fwd/back buttons etc.? (continuations?
component trees?)

Any guess on weeks/months/years until 2.9 is an option?

Thanks - Sophie