[Seaside] Mootools with Seaside (Hernan? Boris? Michael Lucas-Smith? Others?)

Hernán Morales hernan.morales at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 04:03:39 UTC 2008

Same situation as Boris here, wrapped up in exhausting work. I think it
worth a second try this week-end.
One thing, note that you cannot use currently both MooTools and
Prototype-Scriptaculous at the same time, at least not without some hacks.
From my porting experience I can tell you that to keep the MooTools API on
the same flavor as the Scriptaculous API is a hard work because of they are
used in different ways, as usual, the devil is in the details.

Hernán