[Seaside] Serving static files from an external web server

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:03:54 UTC 2008

Arf, I tried in a new damien squeak-dev  (sq3.10-7159dev08.02.1) and
now it's loading... until I was told SeasidePlatformSupport was
needed... when initialising WAExternalID. I just delayed the
initialization and a problem with comet initialization too... again
delayed and

just need to load DynamicBindings, KomServices and KomHttpServer from
squeakMap, and it works :)

Thanks

Cédrick