[Seaside] Easy seaside tutorial

Rajeev Lochan lochan94 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 00:30:15 UTC 2008

Welcome to Seaside,
Latest up to date Seaside tutorial can be found at
http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial/

After going through that, you can check out various Blogs mentioned in
Seaside Website (www.seaside.st) .

One more point I would like to suggest is, if you go to any of Seasiders
blog, they have a blog roll which has links to other Seasiders blog, from
where you can learn things too.

Hope that helps,
Rajeev

On Feb 14, 2008 5:33 AM, David Zmick <dz0004455 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've gone through "A walk on the Seaside" and it does help me understand
> Seaside, but It doesn't really explain how to make a good website in
> seaside.  I guess my question should be, does anyone know where I can find a
> good, easy, Pier/Seaside tutorial?
>
> --
> David Zmick
> /dz0004455\