[Seaside] file upload

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Feb 15 21:14:40 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Squeaker" == Squeaker  <squeakman at gmail.com> writes:

Squeaker> When I select a file for uploading and the callback is executed I see that the
Squeaker> file returned to me is not the full pathname.

Squeaker> Is there a way to get the full pathname of the selected file?

You mean the client-provided pathname?  The meaningless arbitary string
of characters?

If so, no, and that's a good thing.