[Seaside] Re: Ajax delete component only works if #children stillreport all previously deleted components?

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:28:09 UTC 2008

"Lukas Renggli" <renggli at gmail.com> wrote in message

> (see the class comment of WAComponent).

Sorry, I had misunderstood the wording of that comment and assumed the
callbacks were a separate thing from the rendering itself.

> Otherwise you might want try adding the following method:

That worked. In fact, it seems to not even require holding on to deleted
components.

callback: [ : r |
  parent subs remove: self.
  "parent deleted add: self. -- NOT needed"
  r in: parent do: [ parent basicRenderOn: r ] ]) ;

Is that what you expect? That would be great news to me!

I am using the non-component option where I can.

Sincere thanks for your help (& patience),

Sophie