[Seaside] Copyright symbol

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 21:27:46 UTC 2008

2008/2/19, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>:
> 2008/2/19, Squeaker <squeakman at gmail.com>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can anyone tell me how to include the copyright symbol in html text.
> > I tried:
> >
> >         html text: '&copy Minderbinder Corp.'
> >
> > but this does not print the copyright symbol.
>
> If you run an encoded server adapter or latin-1 encoding you can simply do:
>
> html text: '(c)  Minderbinder Corp.'

This mail probably didn't get sent correctly. I wanted to post was a
String with a character with code point 169. You can evaluate:
(String with: (Character value: 169)), ' Minderbinder Corp.'
which should give you a string with a copyright symbol that you can
copy and paste into the source code.

Cheers
Philippe