[Seaside] Navigating away from call:'s

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Feb 21 16:48:19 UTC 2008

Hi Ronaldo,

	yeah why not? What else do you need? It could probably it's called by a
task after a login or something like that.

	It'll mostly depend on what workflow you want/need for the site/app (for
example: a nil answer could mean a logout for the task who make the call of the
home comp.),

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre