[Seaside] Re: Navigating away from call:'s

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Feb 21 20:24:39 UTC 2008

That depends on how you implement the abort and the access to login.

One way would be just make answer nil and whoever catches the nil answer call
home.
Other may be just a link to the domain which responds making a new session (kind
of dirty way?)
If home has an anchor or button to login, then when the user click on it, the
home could call again the login component starting this all again.

Anyway that is a different thing from the fact of the user abandoning a session
at any point for enough time to make it to expire (in which case, yes it will be
reclaimed by GC at some point).

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre