[Seaside] Re: Navigating away from call:'s

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Feb 22 03:40:42 UTC 2008

That kind of navigation is not uncommon. Imagine making a flight reservation, reviewing the checkout page and clicking on header navigation to get back to the home page. I would hate to be limited to next and previous buttons in that situation. If your component never answers, so be it. But you can always hit back in your browser and proceed and that's the whole point IMHO.

Cheers!

-Boris (via BlackBerry)