[Seaside] I need success stories

Victor vmgoldberg at verizon.net
Fri Feb 22 08:14:30 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

Your material here has many of the elements that make up a book, which I
would love to read.  The reading flows smoothly,  the contents is detailed
and thorough without being boring,  the subject is enlightening.  Maybe each
paragraph can be developed into a chapter by adding background material,
definitions, and examples.  I would like to encourage you to do just that,
write a book on the subject.

Regards,
Victor