[Seaside] Re: Navigating away from call:'s

Ronaldo Ferraz ronaldoferraz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:45:13 UTC 2008

Hi, Sebastian--

Thanks. I'm enjoying Seaside and Smalltalk immensely. It's pretty
ironic because I've been preaching the virtues of alternative Web
frameworks for a long time now--even using Seaside as my theoretical
example--but only in the past few weeks I've been really studying
Seaside and trying to create complete applications. It has been a long
time since I was that excited about something in Web  development. :-)

I'm now porting the sample application I created from GOODS to CouchDB
to see how it goes. Can't wait to go back to coding it again. :-)

Cheers,

Ronaldo