[Seaside] Pier questions
itsme213 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 02:40:25 UTC 2008
I am considering diving into Pier for some things I am doing, and have some
questions. Pardon me if any of these are very obvious.
- Is internal content (e.g. wiki content) represented in some neutral form,
or in the entry syntax? Would it be easy to enter in wiki-format-A today,
and switch including existing content to wiki-format-B next month?
- Is it simple to connect Pier objects (pages, components on a page, etc.)
to entirely different domain objects (e.g. Customers, Orders, etc.)?
- Does Pier have Ajax capabilities, either built-in, or otherwise available
from squeaksource etc.?
- in-place editing of stuff?
- in general, can one use SUComponents easily with Pier?
- does Ajax live OK alongside Magritte?
- Anyone have a wysiwyg editor hooked up to Pier? There is a Prototype-based
one available here http://inplacericheditor.box.re/demos
- What kinds of CMS-things available in (or for) Pier?
- Discussion thread / forum
- what others?
I'm pretty sure most of these can be done, just want to find out what is
More information about the seaside