[Seaside] Different Profiles for development and production

Michael Markowski michael.markowski at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 09:54:14 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am quite new to Squeak and Seaside development, but I am truly
fascinated about the whole framework and the great work by Lucas.
After 10 years Java development this is really mind-augmentating ;)

I want to use Seaside and Pier in Production and I wonder how the
"normal" development/deployment cycle is.
Currently, I am doing only changes locally and copy the whole image
onto the server while keeping WACom running.
The disadvantage is, that I have to change some settings after
redeploying the image onto the server.
Additionally, it would be easier to just export the settings and
content from seaside and pier. Is there a way to do this?

Cheers, Michael

P.S.: I couldn't find out how to change the default password of pier -
any hints?