[Seaside] Different Profiles for development and production

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Feb 25 18:07:14 UTC 2008

> Additionally, it would be easier to just export the settings and
> content from seaside and pier. Is there a way to do this?
>

> Cheers, Michael

I've made squeak to read a simple text file in the image path with some configs.
Is just reading text that when compiled instantiates a dictionary with the
(basic) values I configure from there. So I just clone the image and start it
there with it's own values.

Cheers,

Sebastian
PD:  Welcome to the seaside. Refresh your mind !