[Seaside] Are Collections threadsafe?

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:31:59 UTC 2008

2008/2/25, Malte Zacharias <malte.zacharias at nordakademie.de>:
>  Thanks for the prompt answer.
>  But in what way are Semaphores broken? Completely or are there certain
> cirumstances that need to be avoided?

Under some circumstances a critical section might not behave like a
critical section.

>  I have to admit, I am quite surprised to hear that. Is the same true for
> seaside-mini.image and/or squeak web-dev image?

Dunno. As I said, I don't know which patch set is supposed to work.

>  Should I have found that information online already without asking the
> list?

Read the whole threads including follow up posts. In most cases the
initial patch didn't really fix it. AFAIK there were also some other
follow up threads on Delays.