[Seaside] Re: MVC Pattern Seaside For Application(s) ?

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:25:50 UTC 2008

I do web-framework style "MVC" in Seaside. (Always wished web
frameworks had chosen a different name than MVC since it is quite a
bit different from the GUI pattern MVC we know from Smalltalk and as
described in the Design Patterns book.)

Object subclasses for my model.
WAComponent subclasses to do my view stuff.
WATask subclasses to do my controller stuff.