[Seaside] Surprised at callback/livecallback on multiselect

Steve Aldred aldreds at velocitynet.com.au
Wed Feb 27 01:49:36 UTC 2008

Michel Bany wrote:
> But what did you expect exactly?

For someone exploring things the comments in WAAsyncLiveTest
#renderButtonOn: and #renderAnchorOn:  imply the callback block won't be
invoked. So being influenced by those comments I was surprised when the
form was submitted they were invoked after the liveCallback had already
fired.

As I said what it does probably makes sense. I was just creating an
informational post for those trying to learn Seaside.