[Seaside] Surprised at callback/livecallback on multiselect

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:56:50 UTC 2008

I'm confused because in both #renderAnchorOn: and #renderButtonOn:
the method comments are right and the callback block is never evaluated.

On the other hand, the callback blocks in #renderCheckBoxOn:
#renderInput1On: #renderInput2On: and #renderMultiSelectOn: would
indeed be evaluated if the forms were submitted (and a way to submit
the forms was coded in those methods), but there are no comments in
those methods that pretend otherwise. In #renderDateInputOn:
#renderListOn: #renderRadioOn: and #renderTimeInputOn:, the callback
block would also be evaluated if one were supplied and the form were
submitted.

To summarize: when there is a liveCallback block, the callback block
is only disabled for anchors and buttons.

HTH
Michel.