[Seaside] Surprised at callback/livecallback on multiselect

Steve Aldred aldreds at velocitynet.com.au
Wed Feb 27 22:56:37 UTC 2008

Michel Bany wrote:
> I'm confused...

No, the confusion was mine :)

I'd incorrectly expected the liveCallback to disable the callback on the
input fields too. With the code I was using there was no point in
calling the callback on submit if the liveCallback had fired as state
changes had already been made, no harm done either. I suppose you could
write code where the second call would create issues but that would be a
poor way to structure it anyway.

> To summarize: when there is a liveCallback block, the callback block
> is only disabled for anchors and buttons.

Yes.

thanks
Steve