[Seaside] Re: Are Collections threadsafe?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Feb 28 14:10:13 UTC 2008

Hahahaha!!  That was funny.

By the way I think you are all great!  Everyone has their quirks.  I've yet
to meet a talented developer that wasn't quirky!

I was very happy to see this work itself out.  We are all capable of
discussing issues.  The problem is that everyone is so pressed for time that
it can feel like things are ignored, even very important pressing things.
Andreas is right when he said provide as much data as possible and often if
you really need help.  I've seen some very difficult problems solved this
way.

Ok so back to being a happy friendly community!

Ron