[Seaside] No Monticello Configuration Support for Gemstone???

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Feb 28 23:53:11 UTC 2008

Hi Dale,

Actually I was talking about the GemSource server version, using the squeak
client.  That's where I need it!  Thank you for working on it!!  So next
week, is that Monday?

:)

Ron