[Seaside] Page Refresh back to same html element

Rajeev Lochan lochan94 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 11:58:59 UTC 2008

Hi,
I was wondering if there is a way to get back to the html element that was
last edited or clicked on.

For example, I have a long list of items and to view the lower items,
scrollbar is used. I have some anchors/buttons next to each item. When I
click on anchor or button, page refreshes and shows the default view (top of
the list). Again I have to scroll down to make other changes.

Is there a way to overcome this problem?

Should I use onLoad or anything related to y co-ordinate of the html element
last used.

Last but not the least, Warm wishes on New Year to everyone.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajeev

--
Rajeev Lochan