[Seaside] Page Refresh back to same html element

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jan 1 17:21:09 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Rajeev" == Rajeev Lochan <lochan94 at gmail.com> writes:

Rajeev> I tried this and it works out of the box only with a particular predefined
Rajeev> Anchor. As I mentioned above, mine is going to be Dynamically built list
Rajeev> with a lot of items. Is there anyway to assign unique name to all anchors.
Rajeev> One of the solutions I can think of is

Rajeev> html anchor name: html nextId asString.

Rajeev> Then somehow pass this information to #updateUrl:

Just designing out loud, but I suspect your callback could update a state
variable (in the component) that defines the anchor tag to which to scroll,
and the #updateUrl: of that component would add that tag to the url.  Might
just work, since the callback pass is processed *before* the rendering pass.