[Seaside] Re: FileLibrary / css files confusion - diagnosis: trying to change '/seaside/' in URL messes up FileLibrary ??

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 17:35:15 UTC 2008

> Lukas> Changing it does not make anything easier, it just makes 5 years of
> Lukas> Seaside blogs and tutorials obsolete.

Why should it? Removing seaside from the url need only be optional.

And what of the five years of requests in seaside at squeakfoundation.org
email list requesting this feature?

Uncomfortable, and suboptimal as it may be it is an essential
requirement to be able to serve fo whatever url be required. I am in the
same position, and "remove seaside from the url" has been on my to do
list for 6 months, as a requirement from my client.

Please include this feature as a properly supported option.
> Well, I can understand you having a personal preference to always have
> /seaside in the URL, but it appears that it would be courteous to support the
> requests of some of your customer base (me included) to be able to set

well said Randall

cheers

Keith