[Seaside] Re: SeasideTesting + Ramon's image
itsme213 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:14:41 UTC 2008
Hmmm. I must be doing something _really_ dumb. Even for me.
"C. David Shaffer" <cdshaffer at acm.org> wrote in message
> I tried Ramon's image "out of the box" and all tests ran and passed.
I just re-did exactly this sequence:
- Downloaded the image from http://onsmalltalk.com/my-squeak-image/
- Started it up in pristine state (none of my code)
- Opened SqueakMap
- Ran a squeakMap Update (so 1.5 and 1.5.1 shows up)
- Installed SeasideTesting 1.5 without any errors
- Opened TestRunner
- Selected all SeasideTesting-Examples
- Ran them all
- Got a red bar with 32 errors
Re-did the above with SSKom started, re-did again after running your
#setName: snippet, re-did with 1.5.1: same result.
Confusedly - Sophie
More information about the seaside