[Seaside] ProtoCorner (Rounded Corner) in Seaside ?

Amos aaamos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:45:31 UTC 2008

> I came across ProtoCorner, a Prototype/Scriptaculous extension to have
> Rounded Corners from
>
> http://scripteka.com/script/protocorners
>
> The source code is on http://nurey.com/corners.html

If you're just after rounded corners, the most elegant pure CSS
approach I've seen is still Virtuelvis' one:
http://virtuelvis.com/gallery/css/rounded/

Obviously, the nurey stuff seems able to do a lot more than just
rounded corners, and if you want the effects to be shown based on some
events, then you need JavaScript, not CSS. Just beware that the
effects seem to be mainly tested in FF and most don't work in Opera
due to JavaScript errors - not sure about Safari.