[Seaside] sending emails

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Jan 4 04:24:17 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Ramon" == Ramon Leon <ramon.leon at allresnet.com> writes:

Ramon>   I despise them myself, but I've accepted that most people
Ramon> really just don't care, and html emails aren't going away, no matter how
Ramon> much I rant and rave about it.

Exactly.  But we might as well tell people, for the record, how to do it
right, so that if they do it wrong later, we won't be held to blame. :)