[Seaside] Scripaculous toggle

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:23:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm using the scriptaculous Toggle effect with success (thanks Lukas),
what I want to do now is to notify my component when the toggle has
been activated, store its state (hidden/visible), and when the
component is rendered again, use the stored state by default.

Two questions:
1) What is the way to have 2 SU actions in the onClick event?
One being the toggle, an other a XHR callback to the component,
notifying about the new layout.

2) How to set the hidden/visible status of the "toggled" element
during the render, but leaving it enabled for a future toggle.

Thanks in advance.

--
Esteban A. Maringolo
eMaringolo at gmail.com