[Seaside] ProtoCorner (Rounded Corner) in Seaside ?

Amos aaamos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 01:37:02 UTC 2008

Like I said, it's a pure CSS solution - one shouldn't expect much from
IE when it comes to CSS support ;-) (it needs a browser that supports
the CSS pseudoelements :before and :after).

I guess it depends on what you're after, really. I don't think there's
a single perfect solution, but personally, I'd rather have a
standards-compliant solution that works in standards-compliant
browsers (and will still work in those browsers 10 years from now as
well as in IE when it has finally caught up with the standards) than
using a collection of hacks to work around the individual browser
quirks that will fall over as soon as browser bugs are fixed. Sadly,
of course, client demands (such as "it has to work in IE, that's the
main thing") take that liberty away from the web devs all too often.