[Seaside] Re: Component traits library?

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:32:01 UTC 2008

"Lukas Renggli" <renggli at gmail.com> wrote in message

> Wouldn't it make more sense to add a specific WADecoration subclass to
> add additional behavior to a component? Or simply wrap your target
> component into another component? Or, if you only need some XHML
> snippets to be generated, a custom subclass of WABrush?

Hmm. Perhaps I was looking for a place to use traits :-) I have not used
decorations yet and clearly need to.

Even so, would elements like this (collapsible, draggable, ....), whether
decorations, wrappers, or traits, be appropriate for an SUComponentLibrary?
Do some exist already? And what would you add to such a library?

Thanks - Sophie