[Seaside] Learning Squeak class syntax

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Sat Jan 5 21:15:51 UTC 2008

Been checking those out thankyou Stephane.

Will we be getting the whole of the
Design-Patterns-Smalltalk-Companion book added to the free
library as well?

I really like 'The Art & Science of Smalltalk'. I have
noticed some errors in the PDF version of the book.

Is there any way to edit a PDF file, to correct those
errors? I would also like to edit Smalltalk By Example, as I
have to do alot of horizontal scrolling in that book.

Regards

Keith

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net