[Seaside] Magritte Tutorial MAReport>>refresh

Ch Lamprecht ch.l.ngre at online.de
Sat Jan 5 21:48:00 UTC 2008

Hello,

trying to follow the Magritte tutorial by Lukas Renggli, I got stuck in Exercise
12 : As the text says, the Report view is not updated and I tried to add calls
to #refresh the report where it seems reasonable (immediately after adding /
editing / removing a new MAPerson) - I also tried with a 'report refresh'
inserted in MAPersonManager>>renderContentOn: immediately before the call to
render the report without success. If I open the Object Inspector for the report
on the PersonManager page and perform 'self refresh'->doIt on the report I see
the cache set to nil. But when I close the Inspector and open It again it has
taken its old value, which is not the actual one.

Thanks for any hint, Christoph