[Seaside] stunnel secure access to seaside on Windows Server 2003(IIS 6)

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Sun Jan 6 18:02:01 UTC 2008

> IMHO using a reverse proxy is the way to go. Most people use
> Apache so you'll naturally find most information about it.
> However since you already have a webserver (IIS) installed,
> I'd rather use this one as a reverse proxy than install an other one.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

IIS, as a reverse proxy, LMAO, haven't used IIS much I see.  See
http://onsmalltalk.com/programming/smalltalk/running-seaside-apache-and-iis-
on-windowsxp/, save yourself some effort, and just install Apache, IIS
sucks.  Apache can reverse proxy to IIS for anything that requires IIS.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com