[Seaside] Re: Scripaculous toggle

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:51:45 UTC 2008

Hola Esteban:

On Jan 4, 2008 2:50 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Jan 4, 2008 2:23 PM, Esteban A. Maringolo <emaringolo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Two questions:
> > > 1) What is the way to have 2 SU actions in the onClick event?
> > > One being the toggle, an other a XHR callback to the component,
> > > notifying about the new layout.
> >
> > This is pending... yet.

> Mmm, I'm using "comma", like this:

>  html anchor
>  onClick:
>  (html element id: detailtId; toggle) ,
>  (html updater id: detailtId;
>  callback: [:render |
>  render render: (childs add: (self post asShow part: self) )]),
>  (html updater id: titleId;
>  callback: [:render|
>  self updateMarks.
>  self renderTitleOn: render ]);
>  with: self post name.

Simple, and effective.

> It's not the best solution, i think (component is updated even when
> hidding), but works... :)

It is possible to make a XHR with no answer? I'm not interested in the
response content, by now SURequest does the job, but answers a lot of
content (mostly html headers). What is the specific class of the
technique to achieve this objective?

Best regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo