[Seaside] Does anybody is working with RSRSS package?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:14:46 UTC 2008

Ok, sorry for the lack of information... I was a little bit dying of heat :(
I'am working on Squeak, with squeak.dev image from damien cassou, with
Seaside 2.8, version 539 and Scriptaculous version 222.
The RSS package I loaded is RSRSS2-pmm.9.

I just installed the demos ("demo" and "changes") on WAKomEncoded and this
is the messages that I'm getting:

with "RRDemo":
MessageNotUnderstood: RRDemo>>close:
(this not even shows a debugger on squeak, I just get this message in the
browser)

with: "RRChangesDemo":
MessageNotUnderstood: RRRssRenderCanvas>>space
(at least here I can use the squeak debugger)
Cheers,
Esteban