[Seaside] rss reader

Ching de la Serna ching.dls at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 05:54:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

I loaded a bew image and loaded Pier which also loaded Kom and Seaside.
Next, I loaded Magritte and next proceeded to attempt to load TopFeeder from
SqueakSource. I still get the following warnings of missing dependencies:

 ASXmlElementReader
  ASObject

Could anyone tell me where I may find these classes missing from my image?

Thanks,

Ching