[Seaside] [Q] Conditional Updating Using Scriptaculous

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Jan 12 17:07:34 UTC 2008

> Generally for complicated JavaScript behavior it makes sense
> to write the script in an editor and include it as an external file.
>
> Lukas

I added a lot of conveniences like that and still making javascript from the
image instead of external file. It allows me to do a kind of hierarchy in
DOM element just because it's behavior is defined in the the smalltalk
components hierarchy. Javascript programed from smalltalk a very crazy but
cool thing to have.

Cheers,

Sebastian