[Seaside] SeasideTesting: Access session from component

Schwarz, Jan-Felix Jan-Felix.Schwarz at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Jan 13 17:59:30 UTC 2008

Hello,

I want to use SeasideTesting to test my components. I have overriden the Session class and access the customized session class from my components. Application runs fine in web browser.

While excecuting the test cases I get errors because calling session from the component returns UndefinedObject. I know I get the session by calling 'self session' from the test class. But for reasonable unit testing I need my component's methods to work properly. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Sorry for my bad English. Thanks for your help.

Felix