[Seaside] Re: Re: Re: Anyone got Albatross working to testwithcurrentSeaside?

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:54:42 UTC 2008

"Adrian Lienhard" <adi at netstyle.ch> wrote
> Right, and ExternalWebBrowser again has dependencies on other  packages.
> But as said in my previous mail, I documented this in the  project
> description on SqueakSource:

Guilty as charged :) I had ExternalWebBrowser set up in an earlier image,
then upgraded the image and forgot that I would (of course) lose it.

Sophie

p.s. Have not yet figured out how to retain my image customizations when I
upgrade, miss those config files sometimes... will LPF help? Where and how
do I keep my customizations?