[Seaside] Re: SUInPlaceEditor - updating

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:54:58 UTC 2008

> p.s. The below method comment suggests that #callback:aBlock can get a
> renderer OR a script as it argument, but I could not find #handle:on:

That's the problem with excessive comments ...

SUAjax>>callback: aBlock
	"Register aBlock as a primary callback of the receiver. It only makes
sense to have a single primary callback registered per instance.
Depending on the actual instance, aBlock is evaluated differently. See
#processOn: for details.

	- SURequest: aBlock does not expect any arguments.
	- SUEvaluator: aBlock expects one argument, which will be an instance
of SUScript.
	- SUUpdater: aBlock expects one argument, which will be a renderer."

	callback := aBlock fixCallbackTemps

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch