[Seaside] Code profiling

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Jan 15 06:59:56 UTC 2008

In VisualWorks you have multitime and multimemory profilers that you can run in the background over the course of running your application sampling performance and memory usage data. Of course in most scenarious you would want to do that on a specific process over a specific execution block, and there are two basic profilers just for that as well.

Cheers!

-Boris (via BlackBerry)