[Seaside] Explicit back button

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Jan 17 16:20:33 UTC 2008

>>>>> "William" == William Hubbard <billhubard at gmail.com> writes:

William> I need to add an explicit back button to my application (which of
William> course works like the browser back button), any ideas or example of
William> how can I do this?

Had you would have posted this to the HTML newsgroup, you would have been
rightfully flamed royally.  I'll try to keep it toned down.  (Hint: you might
want to spend a few hours/days/weeks reading http://www.useit.com/ about why
stuff like this is just plain misguided.)

What exactly is your use case for this?  Beyond what the browser back button
does, what do you want it to do?