[Seaside] View Page Source

Richard Eng richard.eng at rogers.com
Thu Jan 24 13:53:05 UTC 2008

I have a Seaside question...

In general, when you visit a webpage, you can right-click on the background,
select "View Page Source" and see the html for that webpage. However, I've
noticed that on some websites, you can't do that. Somehow, they prevent you
from right-clicking on the background.

I've discovered a need to do this for my Seaside app. I need to prevent
users from right-clicking on a particular webpage to view the page source.
So my question is, does Seaside provide a way to do this? This might be an
html question rather than a Seaside question, I don't know. I'm no expert on
html.

Thanks.

Regards,
Richard