[Seaside] Compensation for #6527

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 14:08:31 UTC 2008

A while back (when I originally reported the bug) the problem occurred
because of the extra redirect taking place when useSessionCookie returns
true.

>From memory, the redirects should be:

The initial request (what the user types) - /foo/bar
The request to check if the cookie is available - /?_k=12345&_c
The final request - /foo/bar/?_k=12346&_c

However, the final request does not change the url from /?_k=12345&_c.

Firefox has accept cookies enabled.

Regards,
John