[Seaside] Debugging production errors

Ken Treis ken at miriamtech.com
Fri Jan 25 19:05:27 UTC 2008

A couple of months ago we deployed a Seaside site and for the most
part it's working well. But it's got some bugs too (inconceivable!).
We've got an error handler on the application that emails the stack
walkback, but that's not nearly as helpful as a debugger would be.

I noticed that seasidehosting.st does a cool thing: if you lose your
password, it emails you a link to a session where you're already
logged in. Is it possible to do this sort of thing with a generic
callback? Could I email myself a link that opens a debugger?

--
Ken Treis
Miriam Technologies, Inc.