[Seaside] Re: liveCallback method in Seaside 2.8

Dario Trussardi dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 25 20:05:31 UTC 2008

Hi Michel,

you write:

>    Hi Dario,
>    All the missing methods were moved to the SeasideAsync package.
>    This is available in SqueakSource.
>    It is also on the VW distribution and the public Store.

Ok i've load it "SeasideAsync"   in VW and in Squeak and all work fine. ( async/ livetest  web page work fine).

I've problem to test it in Gemstone (GLASS).
When view async/ livetest web page from GLASS  the browser signal error "object require" .

But my problem now it's relative to the support of liveCallback: method in the future release of seaside / scriptacolous and....

For example i've view the  seaside 2.9 on SqueakSource and i d'ont found any reference to SeasideAsync package.

What it mean ?

I work with liveCallback in VW and i think it very elegant.

But i need to define method supported by next release.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dario