[Seaside] Re: liveCallback method in Seaside 2.8

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Fri Jan 25 20:37:40 UTC 2008

Dario,

I'm not aware of anyone else who has tried to load SeasideAsync into
GemStone, so it's not surprising that the is a problem or two. I should
have some time next week to look into the SeasideAsync problem for
GemStone.

We're getting 2.2.4 out the door today and prepping for a new rev of the
GLASS appliance, so my plate is pretty full.

Dale