[Seaside] Re: liveCallback method in Seaside 2.8

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at gemstone.com
Sat Jan 26 17:04:40 UTC 2008

Dale Henrichs <dale.henrichs <at> gemstone.com> writes:

> Dario,
>
> I'm not aware of anyone else who has tried to load SeasideAsync into
> GemStone, so it's not surprising that the is a problem or two. I should
> have some time next week to look into the SeasideAsync problem for
> GemStone.

Dario,

I successfully loaded SeasideAsync-mb.73 into GemStone/s running the final
version of 2.2.4 with GLASS-dkh.44 and the livetests page came up without error.
I hit a missing #asMilliSeconds when I clicked the periodictests link (GemStone
Duration class needs that method), but that doesn't sound like your problem.

I think you are running 2.2.4beta2, so you can't move to GLASS-dkh.44, but I
wouldn't think that the code differences would affect SeasideAsync.

If you are still having trouble, perhaps you could provide a little more
information.

Dale